Interlocking Pavers Inc. has been at the fore of the paver design and installation space since 1984. Our team specializes in natural stone installations and we have a very steady clientele in Saint Charles, Batavia, and Geneva. It has been a matter of pride to complete scores of residential and commercial projects in Warrenville and Elburn, Barrington.
Why Opt For Natural Stone?Our natural stone design and install projects have improved the appearance and functionality of landscapes in Naperville, Wheaton, South Elgin, and the surrounding areas too. There are a number of reasons for using natural stone in your next residential or commercial landscape project:
- Natural stone can create a very warm feeling, especially when these materials are incorporated in features such as countertops in outdoor kitchens, retaining walls, boundary walls curbing, edging, seating walls and more.
- These stones come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors.
- They are extremely rugged and durable.
- When installed by expert natural stone contractors like us, these features can last for decades with minimal maintenance.
- Most natural stones are easy to maintain. You also have the option to seal them to increase their longevity.
- They are versatile and can be used in various areas and features in a landscape.
- While the upfront cost of stone is higher than materials like concrete and brick, their strength and durability make them a great investment in the long term.
We use our experience and expertise to create stunning installations on our clients’ properties at very competitive natural stone cost. If you are looking for expert contractors that will provide uncompromising quality, Interlocking Pavers Inc. is the company to contact. You can call us at 630-365-6386 to discuss your project details or send us your queries and quote requests via this Online Form.
Click on the images below to view a larger display.